Dewalt Dcb205-2 20V Max Xr 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery 2-Pack Battery, 2 Pack
DEWALT DCB205-2 20V MAX XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, 2-Pack
Style: Battery, 2 pack
- Part Number: DCB205-2
- Item Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7 x 3.6 inches
- Item model number: DCB205-2
- Style: Battery, 2 pack
- Voltage: 20 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Handles: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty Description: 3 year limited warranty
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Date First Available: June 3, 2014
- Plastic / Metal
- Compatible with DEWALT 20V MAX tools
- Compact, light weight design
- Premium XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge
- Includes 2 batteries
Style: Battery, 2 pack DEWALT DCB205 20V MAX XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery 2-Pack is a Premium XRLithium Ion pack that provides up to 60% more capacity than standard 20V MAXbattery pack (DCB200). This unit is a 5.0Ah high capactiy battery pack thathas no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity andless downtime. It offers a 3-LED fuel gauge system that allows immediatefeedback on state of charge. It has a lightweight and compact design thatweighs only 1.4 lbs, allowing user maximum run-time in a lightweight battery.This battery is compatible with the entire line of DEWALT 20V MAX Tools.Includes 2 batteries.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend