Gerber E-Tool Folding Spade, Serrated Edge [30-000075]
- Part Number: 1014047
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6 inches
- Item model number: 30-000075
- Size: 30-000075
- Color: black
- Power Source: AC/DC
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited lifetime warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: September 14, 2004
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- All products are field tested
- Lightweight and tough
- Anodized shaft
- No sheath included
- Sheath part number is Gerber 22-00026
Folding Spade is a collapsible digging tool that has a serrated blade edge forchopping and sawing roots a built in glass-filled nylon handle with a powder-coated ed steel spade head and a 7075 aluminum shaft and an overall length of23.75. ATTRIBUTES Overall Length (inches): 23.75 Special Features: 1/2 Head isSerrated The Gerber 30-000075 E-Tool with Serrated Blade is a sturdy and durablefolding spade constructed from high-quality and reliable materials. With aserrated edge on half the blade to give you extra digging power, thisentrenching tool folds small for easy transport and unfolds to 2 feet for usein the garden, outdoors, hunting, or on the job. 30-000075 E-Tool with Serrated Blade At a Glance: Made with ultra-durable, lightweight materials for long-term use Anodized shaft and glass-filled nylon handle are virtually indestructible Half serrated edge helps cut through grass and other vegetation Folds to compact size for easy transport Locking mechanism safely secures shovel in open position _The compact Gerber E-Tool is easy to pack for camping or hunting, take to work, or store in your shop or shed. View larger._ _A locking mechanism will keep the Gerber E-Tool open when in use, helping keep you safe during shoveling. View larger._ Durable Construction for Heavy-Duty Use Crafted with a powder coated boron carbon steel spade, the Gerber E-Tool canwithstand extensive use in a variety of environments. The virtuallyindestructible glass-filled nylon handle features an open design, giving youroom for a firm grip and increased leverage. The anodized 7075 aluminum shaftalso gives this entrenching tool strength and durability. Compact and Lightweight for Easy Portability At just over 2 pounds and measuring 9.37 inches in length when closed, theGerber E-Tool is easy to pack in to campgrounds or hunting sites, take towork, or store in your shop or shed. Its small size also works well in compactspaces where a regular size shovel won't fit. Serrated Edge Adds Functionality One side of the spade is serrated to give you extra power when digging intough environments. Use it to saw through grass, plants, and undergrowth orfor cutting into ice or hard dirt. The shape of the blade also helps thisGerber E-Tool enter the ground more easily. Locks Open for Added Stability A locking mechanism will keep the Gerber E-Tool open when in use, helping keepyou safe and protected when you apply pressure during shoveling. Simply turnthe ridged knob that wraps around the shaft to secure the E-Tool in the openposition. About Gerber: A History of Innovation Savvy. Moxie. Craftsmanship. Attention to detail. These are just a few of thecompany traits that have contributed to Gerber's emergence as a world leaderin outdoor gear. Joseph Gerber started Portland, Oregon's Gerber Advertisingback in 1910, and one Christmas, he hired a local knife-maker to craft 25 setsof kitchen cutlery as client gifts. The knives were so popular Mr. Gerberultimately left his agency to launch Gerber Legendary Blades in 1939. It makes sense, really. An idea man gets the idea of a lifetime and turns itinto a major outdoor brand--one that commands respect among knife lovers andknife makers alike. And now that same high regard is spreading in newdirections, in the form of many outstanding products such as tools, personalL.E.D. lighting, and more. What's in the Box Gerber 30-000075 E-Tool with Serrated Blade. See all
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend