Power Drive Ratchet Pruning Shears - Ideal Garden Hedge & Tree Clippers - Ratcheting Hand Secateurs and Tree Pruners Provide More Cutting Power Than Conventional Anvil Pruning Hand Tools and Garden Scissors
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 3.4 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Gardenite
- Item model number: GT-3142
- 5 TIMES THE POWER - The ratcheting mechanism's settings multiply your hand's power by up to 5 times, so that you don't have to do the work - the pruning shears do it for you. With "ratchet" anvil pruning shears you can easily cut thick tree branches that regular cutters would stand no chance against!
- HIGH QUALITY HARDENED STEEL BLADES - Heat treated and hardened carbon steel blades are ultra strong, will last longer and are less likely to nick or need frequent sharpening. Coated with non-stick Teflon that resists sap and other sticky materials.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE DESIGN - If you intend to prune frequently, you'll appreciate the way that a ratchet pruner will reduce wrist strain, require less pressure to cut, and generally make the pruning experience much more enjoyable. If you do a lot of pruning, this can make a huge difference in hand fatigue. Ideal if you are already starting out at a disadvantage with carpal tunnel or arthritis, or have smaller hands.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! The Gardenite 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and to your 100% satisfaction every time! We are always available to help our customers. Our customer service record is unmatched!
RATCHET PRUNING SHEARS - 5x MORE CUTTING POWER â€¢ EFFORT LESS CUTTING The ratcheting mechanism's settings multiply your hand's power, so that youdon't have to do the work - the pruning shears do it for you. They slicethrough much thicker branches than conventional pruners, and they're very easyon your hands. Because they work like a ratchet, they never get dull. Theextra power of the ratchet action makes these pruners ideal for heavy jobs. â€¢ HOW RATCHET ANVIL PRUNING SHEARS WORK Anvil pruners have one sharp blade normally the top blade and a flat, non-cutting blade, or "anvil" at the bottom. When you squeeze the handle, thesharp top cutting blade is brought down on the branch you're cutting, and theanvil holds that branch in place so that the cut can be completed. â€¢ RATCHET ACTION - 5 TIMES THE POWER The ratcheting mechanism's settings multiply your hand's power by up to 5times, so that you don't have to do the work - the pruning shears do it foryou. As you cut through a branch, the ratcheting mechanism clicks and moves tothe next setting, providing ever-increasing pressure as you cut. â€¢ PERFECT FOR SMALLER HANDS AND WOMEN Pruning can tire the strongest hands, but if you are already starting out at adisadvantage with carpal tunnel or arthritis, or have smaller hands, youshould definitely consider a ratchet pruning shear. â€¢ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Order with confidence! Backed by the Gardenite 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Please pay promptly via Paypal, and let us know if you have any questions.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS 2nd Day Air within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend