Red Brass Pipe Fitting, Nipple, Schedule 40 Seamless, 1/2" NPT Male X 2" Length
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Nipple for connecting and extending pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting female threaded pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Made of Alloy 230 from seamless red brass pipe for greater ease in machining than yellow brass
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 for use in drinking water supplies of pH 6.5 and higher
Number of Items: 1 The Merit Brass nipple is a seamless schedule 40 red brass pipe fitting withmale National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending femalethreaded pipes. The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals thanstraight threads. Made of red brass, this schedule 40 seamless nipple iseasier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainlesssteel. Seamless pipe is produced from a solid piece of metal that is heatedand moved over a form until the steel is shaped into a hollow tube. It canwithstand pressure better than ductile or welded pipes. The nipple meetsstandard NSF/ANSI 61 for use with drinking water supplies of pH 6.5 and higherand ASTM B-687 for quality assurance. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Whenpurchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affectmaterial type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are availablethreaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipewall thickness). Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for qualityassurance. Family-owned since 1937, the company is based in Cleveland, OH.Merit Brass distributes pipe fittings to the United States and Canada.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend