Rheem Uv11524C Magnesium Anode Rod With 44-3/16-Inch Length And 0.84-Inch Dia..
Rheem UV11524C Magnesium Anode Rod with 44-3/16-Inch Length and 0.84-Inch Diameter
- Part Number: UV11524C
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 42 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item model number: UV11524C
- Size: Small
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: June 28, 2013
- For best results, use only Rheem replacement parts for repairing your Rheem Water Heater
- Anodic Material: Magnesium, Total Length (in.): 44-3/16, Rod Diameter (in.): 0.840
- Hex Head Size (in.): 1-1/16, Thread Size - NPT (in.): 3/4, Resistored: No
Rheem is a leading provider of gas furnaces, heat pumps,air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality products, gas and electricwater heaters. From the Manufacturer Rheem is a leading provider of gasfurnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air qualityproducts, gas and electric water heaters.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend