Triplett 9305 Compact Digital Clamp-On Meter With Large Display (0-400 Amps)
Triplett 9305 Compact Digital Clamp-on Meter with Large Display (0-400 Amps)
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 3.1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 9305
- Easily perform multiple tests such as Amp and Voltage readings
- Large, 4000-count backlit display for use in all conditions
- AC current measurements up to 400 amps; Voltage range up to 600 volts
- Temperature, capacitance, and resistance ranges
- Double insulated, shock absorbing case and overload protection
Style: 9305 The Triplett Model 9305 is 4000 count high performance digital compact clamp-on meter with a backlit LCD display. It offers a large variety of measurementfeatures including AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, DiodeTest, Temperature and Capacitance. The rubberized over molded housing providesimpact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendlyAuto Power Off feature helps maximizes battery life. With a leading CAT IIIdesign it provides superior resistance to damage from transient over voltagesin any demanding industrial settings. The Model 9305 is suited for a varietyof industrial and residential applications such as security, electrical, HVACinstallations and more. Currently located in beautiful New England, Tripletthas developed and produced high-quality test equipment and tools for over 100years. They stand behind every product. If you have any questions, or needservice or repair, call their Technical Support Hotline at 1-800-Triplett.Triplett always loves hearing from customers.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend