Blue Sea Systems 2315 MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar (4 x 10-32 Stud Terminal with Cover)
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 2315
- 100A Mini BusBar with 4 studs and a cover
- Reinforced polycarbonate base with tin plated pure electrical copper for maximum conductivity, cover made with clear polycarbonate
- 2 mounting holes accept #10 (M5) screws
- Max voltage: 300V AC/ 48V DC
- Continuous Rating: 100A AC/DC
MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 4 x 10-32 Stud Terminal with Cover PN: 2315 Great for limited space applications in electronics cabinets and under dashboards Snap on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw Pressed on busbar eliminates the need for a securing nut Stainless steel studs allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts Stainless steel phillips screws for easier installation and resistance to stripping UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat Continuous Amperage100 Amperes AC/DC Maximum Voltage Rating300 Volts AC/48 Volts DC Bus MaterialTin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000 Base MaterialReinforced Polycarbonate Cover MaterialClear Polycarbonate Weight0.17 Lb
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend