Briggs & Stratton 6278 120 Volt Parallel Cable Connector Kit for PowerSmart Series Inverters
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.3 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton Power Products
- Item model number: 6278
- Connect 2 PowerSmart Series Inverters (P2200 or P3000 models) together for double the power output
- 120-Volt, 30-Amp RV Outlet and 120-Volt, 30-Amp Twist Lock AC Outlet
- Maximum of 4,800-Watts total capacity for all outlets (for P3000 model only)
- Provides consistent power to RV and small home appliances
- 1-year limited warranty
The Briggs & Stratton 6278 Parallel Kit lets you connect (2) P3000 or P2200PowerSmart Series Inverters together for double the power output to power RVand small home appliances. You can also parallel a P2200 with a P3000 togetherfor more power. This unit has a 120-Volt, 30-Amp Twist Lock Outlet to connecta generator cord for additional outlets and produces the equivalent of a 5kWinverter at a much lower cost (up-to 4,800-Watts total capacity for alloutlets for the P3000 model). This unit has a convenient control panel with a120-Volt, 30-Amp RV Outlet and 120-Volt, 30-Amp Twist Lock AC Outlet forcontinuous, quality power to your RV or small home. The Briggs & Stratton 6278Parallel Kit comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects againstdefects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs &Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the jobdone. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs &Stratton is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor powerequipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed andserviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents. Visit for more information on Briggs & Stratton andour extensive line of products.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend