Coleman Deluxe Two Mantle InstaStart(TM) QuickPack(TM) Lantern
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 7.5 x 9 inches ; 3.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 2000026601NP
- Bright 967 lumens on high
- Adjustable dimmer knob for the perfect outdoor light
- InstaStart(TM) Push-Button Ignition for matchless ignition
- EverBrite(TM) Power for incredible light in any condition, anytime
- PerfectFlow(TM) System for consistent fuel, no matter the conditions
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Durable porcelain-coated ventilator
- 7.75-hr. runtime on high using one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
- Pre-installed mantles
- Included cover for easy packing and storage
- 5-year limited warranty
The Coleman QuickPack InstaStart Lantern provides a super-bright 967 lumens oflight on High, so it's a great choice in the outdoors whenever you need apowerful, reliable light. The QuickPack Lantern features a unique, compactnesting design: when not in use, the lantern collar nests into the base forstability and protection during storage and transport.It features Coleman'sInstaStart battery ignition, lighting at the turn of a dial -- and it comeswith mantles pre-installed, so you can simply add a propane cylinder andyou're ready to go! The QuickPack Lantern will run for over 13 hours on lowand 7.75 hours on high, on a single 16.4-ounce Coleman propane cylinder (soldseparately). The durable, porcelain-coated ventilator resists rust andcorrosion. so it stands up to outdoor use. The 2-mantle design uses 21mantles (included). The Coleman QuickPack InstaStart lantern offers a super-bright 967 lumens ofillumination on high, making it a great choice whenever you need a powerful,reliable light. The lantern is outfitted with a unique, compact nestingdesign, helping protect the light during storage and transport. The lantern'sInstaStart battery ignition, meanwhile, lets you light the lantern with a turnof the dial--no matches required. Plus, it comes with mantles pre-installed,so you can simply add a propane cylinder and you're ready to go. The QuickPacklantern--which features a durable, rust- and corrosion-resistant porcelain-coated ventilator--runs for more than 13 hours on low and 7.75 hours on highon a single 16.4-ounce Coleman propane cylinder (sold separately). About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and abetter idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C.Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A manplagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloudto him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window thatstopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discoveredhe was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by theillumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasolineunder pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lightingservice that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward formerchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drewsubstantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on afterdark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns.The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending timeoutdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for dayson end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a completeline of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cookwith an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has trulyfashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so forgenerations to come.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend