Credit Card Lightbulb
- Brand: ThinkGeek
- Part Number: Ecopy001087
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 inches
- Origin: Imported (USA)
- Color: lamp
- Material: -1
- Fixture Features: Flip the bulb up to turn on the light
- Type of Bulb: Incandescent
- Wattage: 1 watts
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Date First Available: December 15, 2010
- Tiny lightbulb that fits in your wallet
- Flip the bulb up to turn on the light
- You'll wonder how you lived without one
- Same size as a credit card, but a bit thicker
- Batteries included
Color: lamp Bright Idea in Your WalletIt's mighty dark in your wallet, a perfect haven forwallet grues. These spawn of old text adventures wreak havoc by de-magnetizingyour credit card strips and making that $10 bill you're sure was in there...disappear with out a trace. Largely unknown, the wallet grue is responsiblefor billions of dollars in losses every year from unsuspecting wallet users.OnDeskNow you can banish those pesky grues and impress your friends with theCredit Card Lightbulb.This unusual card looks like a flat incandescent bulb,but push the bulb vertical and it unexpectedly lights up. The rest of the cardserves as a stand. Store one in your wallet or purse and ward off those deadlygrue attacks.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend