Midwest Tool and Cutlery MWT-6510L Midwest Snips Forged Blade Offset Left Cut Aviation Snips
Brand: Midwest Tool & Cutlery
- Part Number: MWT-6510L
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 11.5 inches
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: MWT-6510L
- Size: Left
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Handles: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Date First Available: February 26, 2010
- Cuts straight and tight left curves. Easiest used in right hand. Bottom blade serrated. Meets ASME Standard B107.500-2010(B107.16).
- Cuts "Pinch-Thru-Point" Precision cuts completely to blade tip end which reduces cutting strokes and enables complete and accurate trim cuts.
- Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated. Hot drop-forged process produces maximum strength.
- Cut Length: 1-1/4" Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 18/22
- New KUSH'N-POWER grip features a dynamic contour finger stop, soft touch and non-slip ribs.
Size: Left Midwest Snips, made in the USA, forged blade offset model aviation snips arethe world's best! We offer three different blade pattern models and two bladehardness options in this product category as well as two tradesmen sets. Thesemodels perform superior to respective model ASME Performance Requirements. Ouroffset model aviation snips are "The Sheetmetal Tradesman's Choice" becausethey are truly the easiest models to use in a variety of sheetmetal cuttingapplications. The offset blade pattern flows material away from the blades.This allows the snip to move forward without interference when making cutsthrough long sheets. It also allows the snip to cut tighter curves than otherblade pattern models. The left and right blade pattern models cut the tightestcurves while the straight blade pattern offers a slightly longer length ofcut. Features New KUSH'N-POWER Grips.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend