Power Probe PPSK Butane Soldering Kit
- Part Number: PPSK
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
- Origin: Taiwan
- Item model number: PPSK
- Color: Black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Date First Available: July 30, 2008
- Electronic ignition and flame adjustment
- Maximum temperature: 2500 Fahrenheit
- Maximum temperature: 950 Fahrenheit when used as a soldering tool
Power Probe Butane Soldering Kit includes the following features and benefits:features an electronic ignition and flame adjustment from 1/2 to 2-1/2. It iseasily refillable with butane and will last up to 2 hours between refills. Ithas a maximum temperature of 2500 Fahrenheit when used as a torch. It has amaximum temperature of 950 Fahrenheit when used as a soldering tool. It has a120 watt 500 BTU kit that includes a soldering tool, 3 soldering tips, 1injection tip, 1 hot knife, 1 heat shield and 1 tube of solder.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend