Sidekick Tire Pressure Gauge - Dual PSI and Bar - Air Bleed and Swivel Chuck Included
- Brand: Sidekick
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.1 x 1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: SK001
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: April 13, 2015
- Accurate to International Standards- Dual PSI 100 and Bar tire pressure gauge. Better than digital.
- Robust Design - Made of Steel with a rubber dial protector, lite tool to hold in your hand.
- Improve braking and steering with correct tire pressure for your car, truck, RV, ATV or motorcycle.
- Perfect Pressure- with the integrated air bleed valve you can release air to balance tire pressure.
- Easy To Use- Snap on and the swivel chuck allows for easy access and reading of the dial.
The Sidekick Tire testing tool is such a quick and easy tool to use. Anyonecan use it to get an accurate measure in seconds. If it is too high, theintegrated air bleed valve will release air back to the right level. Superaccurate to International ISO standards with dual PSI and bar readings. Robustdesign to protect if it is dropped. Sits comfortably in the hand and theswivel chuck makes using the handheld tyre test kit a breeze (see imagesabove). Fits neatly into your glovebox or under your seat on your motorbike.Get one for each bike or vehicle. Comes with a 100% lifetime warranty. Alsogreat as a stocking-stuffer gift! Add to cart now.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend