Westinghouse 7850500 Elite Three-Light 48-Inch Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brushed Nickel with Three Brushed Nickel Spotlights
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Part Number: 7850500
- Item Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21.8 x 9.2 x 12.4 inches
- Item model number: 7850500
- Size: 48"
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Steel
- Material: Steel
- Pattern: ELITE
- Shape: Circular
- Power Source: Hardwire
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 57 watts
- Horsepower: 7850500.0
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Air Flow Capacity: 4662 CFM
- Type of Bulb: Halogen
- Plug Profile: Downrod
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Special Features: With_lights
- Usage: General Purpose
- Included Components: Blade
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited Lifetime
- Assembled Diameter: 48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Date First Available: March 30, 2011
- Three-light 48-inch three-blade indoor ceiling fan for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet)
- 153-by-17-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor; three fan speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 4,662 cfm; Energy Usage: 57 watts without light; Airflow Efficiency: 82 cfm per watt
- Includes 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, 78-inch lead wire, and three GU10-base 50-watt MR16 halogen light bulbs
- Lifetime warranty on motor; two-year warranty on all other parts
Item Package Quantity: 1 Add a contemporary and creative touch to any room with the Westinghouse EliteThree-Light 48-Inch Three-Blade Ceiling Fan. The brushed nickel finish andmatching spotlights have a sleek, modern look, and nicely compliment the beechplywood blades. Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet), thisfan features a 153-by-17-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor.Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep youcomfortable. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to staycool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from theceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts. The Elite is remote controladaptable for added convenience. The fan provides airflow of up to 4,662 cubicfeet per minute (cfm). It is rated to operate at 57 watts at high speed(without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 82 cfmper watt. (As a comparison, 36- to 48-inch ceiling fans have airflowefficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cfm per watt at high speed.)This Westinghouse ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and atwo-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 78505. Add a contemporary and creative touch to any room with the 48-inchWestinghouse 7850500 Elite three-light, three-blade ceiling fan, whichfeatures a brushed nickel finish that's complemented by beech plywood blades.This fan features a whisper-quiet motor with a three-speed reversible switchthat allows for customizing air movement. Contemporary look with beech plywood blades (view larger). 7850500 Elite Three-Light, Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan At a Glance: 48-inch diameter fan with three halogen spotlights Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet) Brushed nickel finish with beech plywood blades Includes three GU10-base 50-watt MR16 halogen bulbs Lifetime motor warranty, 2 years on other parts The fan provides airflow at up to 4,662 cubic feet per minute (cfm) at itshighest speed. It is rated to operate at 57 watts at high speed (without thelighting on), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 82 cfm per watt.(As a comparison, 36-inch to 48-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficienciesranging from approximately 71 to 86 cfm per watt at high speed. Designed for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet), the Elite utilizes a153-by-17-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful,quiet air circulation. The Elite's lighting comes from three brushed nickelspotlights that each use GU10-base 50-watt MR16 halogen bulbs (threeincluded). The beech plywood blades have a 12-degree pitch. This Westinghousefan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a two-year parts warranty. Save Energy With Westinghouse Ceiling Fans Ceiling fans can be an energy-saving, "green" addition to any home, addingmore value than many homeowners realize. Most ceiling fans are very efficient,using only about as much power as a 100-watt light bulb. Used properly,ceiling fans can save you money in winter as well as summer: up to 10 percentin heating costs and up to 40 percent in air conditioning costs. And placementof a ceiling fan is important. Peak energy savings are realized by placingceiling fan blades 10 to 12 inches below the ceiling and 7 to 9 feet above thefloor. Year-Round Comfort and Efficiency For maximum energy savings as well as comfort throughout the four seasons,Westinghouse ceiling fans include a reversible switch that allows the ceilingfans to be used during cool or warm weather. In the summer, keep your homecool by running your ceiling fan counterclockwise. In the winter, run yourceiling fan clockwise to re-circulate warm air from the ceiling, eliminatingcold spots and drafts. What's in the Box Westinghouse Elite ceiling fan; 78-inch lead wire; 4-inch length by 3/4-inchdiameter down rod; three GU10-base 50-watt MR16 halogen light bulbs;installation instructions Designed for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet; view larger). See all
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend