Style: 50 Power Filter
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 7.9 x 4.1 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 100106117
- Dense floss removes particles and debris
- Activated carbon removes toxins, odors and discoloration
- Patented bio-holster removes toxic ammonia and nitrites
- Diffuser grid removes additional toxins while adding oxygen for more active fish
- Reduces splashing making the return exceptionally quiet,Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference. Refer to images for maintenance section instruction
Style:50 Power Filter Aqueon QuietFlow Power Filters andcartridges were designed with the fish and the aquarist in mind. Our patenteddesigns include unique features to enhance water quality and clarity, increaseoxygen levels and lessen noise. Aqueon QuietFlow Power Filters feature fourstages of filtration-mechanical, chemical, biological and wet/dry-for thecleanest, clearest, healthiest water. Higher flow rates ensure higherdissolved oxygen content for healthier, more active fish. The internal pumpdesign helps dampen noise, eliminates leaks and starts up automatically aftercleaning or power interruptions. Aqueon QuietFlowPower Filtersfeature four stages of filtration mechanical, chemical, biological andwet/dry for the cleanest, clearest, healthiest water. Higher flow ratesensure higher dissolved oxygen content for healthier, more active fish. Theinternal pump design helps dampen noise, eliminates leaks and starts upautomatically after cleaning or power interruptions. Highlights Auto-start,self-priming filter Lifetime Warranty No wheel to stop turning Bio-Pin Wet DryTechnology Product Features Higher Flow Rates Aqueon filters have higher flowrates than the competition to ensure proper turnover for cleaner water andhigher dissolved oxygen content, making fish healthier and more active.Superior Biological Filtration The patented biological grid has a largesurface area to support more of the beneficial bacteria that eliminatesammonia and nitrates. A second wet/dry grid provides further biologicalfiltration and oxygenation as the water returns to the aquarium. Internal PumpDesign Since the filter pump is submersed in the aquarium, there is no needfor priming at setup or when restarting the filter after cleaning or powerinterruptions. An internal pump also allows for virtually silent operation,continuous flow raters, less chance for leaks, and a much thinner profile.Four Stage Advanced Filtration System Stage 1: Dense floss removes particlesand debris. Stage 2: Activated carbon removes toxins, odors and discoloration.Stage 3: Patented Bio-Holster removes toxic ammonia and nitrites. Stage 4:Diffuser grid removes additional toxins while adding oxygen for more activefish. It also reduces splashing makes the return exceptionally quiet.QuietFlow Comparison Chart Gallons per Hour Size Replacement Cartridge SizeQuietFlow 10 100 6.4"x3.8"x6.3" Medium QuietFlow 20 125 7.4"x4.4"x7.9" LargeQuietFlow 30 200 8.4"x4.6"x7.9" Large QuietFlow 50 250 8.4"x4.1"x7.9" LargeQuietFlow 55/75 400 12.9"x6.6"x8.4" Large (2)
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend