Dixon 179-1212 Brass Hose Splicer Fitting, Tee, 3/4" Hose ID Barbed
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 179-1212
- Tee for connecting and branching three hoses
- Connects to a hose on all ends
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- Forged brass for greater strength than cast brass
Size: 3/4" Hose ID Barbed This Dixon 179 Series tee hose fitting is made of forged brass and connectsand branches three hoses. This tee fitting has barbed ends to create a tightseal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (notincluded). It is made of forged brass for greater strength than cast brass. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate theflow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel,galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, andwear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded,barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based oninternationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systemssuch as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraftcontrols, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining,road construction, firefighting, and aviation. Dixon Valve & Coupling Company manufactures pipe and hose fittings andaccessories. The company, founded in 1916, is headquartered in Chestertown,MD.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend