Graceland 25th Anniversary Edition
- Audio CD (June 5, 2012)
- 25th Anniversary ed. edition
- Original Release Date: June 5, 2012
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Sony Legacy
- Run Time: 64 minutes
Editorial Reviews In 1986, Graceland sold 14 million copies worldwide and garnered both theAlbum and Song of the Year Grammy in 1987. Simon and the members of LadysmithBlack Mambazo performed on Saturday Night Live and appeared on the cover ofRolling Stone. It generated three hit singles and it kept Paul Simon and theGraceland tour on the road for five years. Its music was heard across theglobe. Today, its music and its reputation still reach generations of musicenthusiasts yet so many are unaware of how pivotal that one album was duringthe 1980s, how it helped birth the idea of World Music and revived the careerof one of America's most important songwriters. How it influenced thepolitical progress of South Africa a country divided by institutionalizedracism, causing and then transcending years of controversy. How in fact thealbum came to be in the first place. Graceland's 25th anniversary CD features the original album with bonus tracksincluding a unreleased tracks audio documentary produced in 2012 with PaulSimon discussing the writing, inspiration and recording of the song'Graceland'.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend