Remington Industries 36Snsp.25 36 Awg Magnet Wire Enameled Copper Wire 4 Oz. ..
Remington Industries 36SNSP.25 36 AWG Magnet Wire, Enameled Copper Wire, 4 oz., 0.0055" Diameter, 3193' Length, Natural
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 36SNSP.25
Magnet wire is copper wire with a thin layer of insulation, and is used in avariety of applications including transformers, wound coils, motors,solenoids, and instruments. Raw copper is drawn to meet specific sizerequirements based on the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association(NEMA) standards. This magnet wire meets the NEMA MW-79-C standard foroperating temperature (155C/311F) and insulation makeup. The insulation ismade from modified Polyurethane, and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend