AeroBon - Inflates to 40% Faster Than Other Analogues - Best Nylon Inflatable Air Outdoor Couch with Carry Bag - Water-Repellent Portable Chair for Summer Camping Beach - Kaisr Original LayBag
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- SINGLE INLET FOR BETTER AIR RETENTION don't bother to add air for twice as long as the competitors air hammocks can endure and enjoy your cosy couch while others have to inflate theirs every 3 hours. No air pump needed. In fact, thanks to the single inlet you can inflate AeroBon even indoors, which is impossible with double-inlet air hammocks. You won't have to wait for proper wind or to run with it ridiculously along your street;
- ADORED BY KIDS attracted by bright colors they will love to cuddle on it with their favorite books and toys; LIGHTWEIGHT only 1.87 lb, which is lighter by a pound than other mattresses on the market. That means you can take an extra soda can into your backpack;
- NYLON SURFACE waterproof surface lets you use it in pools. PVC LINING makes it durable and tough enough to serve as a trampoline for kids. Children love jumping on couches and you can't talk them out of it. So it's definitely better to purchase something that can endure their vigorous activities;
- STABILIZED with a supplied peg for windy days, thus we make sure you don't ever have to observe AeroBon as an enormous 3D kite flown away on a stormy day; TWO CONVENIENT POCKETS to have your tablet and your beverage easily accessible;
- SUFFICIENT DURABILITY TO WITHSTAND A WEIGHT OF A LION 2 people can sit on the air hammock at the same time. Don't be selfish and invite your someone special to sit next to you and share the precious minutes of sunset on the beach, while the AeroBon will make sure you feel comfortable. It's not recommended to have two people lying on it at the same time.
Two people sitting on the ground and savoring the moment â€“ that's an iconicscene from almost any movie. The subtitle should say â€œDon't try this in reallifeâ€, cause sitting on the uneven and rigid surface always kills the momentand doesn't let you relax. Not to mention the black and blue back you risk tohave after such an evening. Fortunately the light-weight and durable AeroBonis here to save the day. Whether it's a trendy open-air rock festival or alovely backyard BBQ party you are less than a minute away from a perfectcomfort. Use it: - when you throw backyard BBQ parties; - when a friend wishesto crash on your couch for a night; - if you want to lounge on the beach; -when you are in the middle of a pool-party; - when there's nowhere to sitduring the open-air concert; - when the grass is too damp to sit on theblanket and you want a park picnic badly; - when you need to get a little homycomfort during a hike in the mountains; - when the dusty pavement is just notsoft enough for you to sit on it! Â The lightest inflatable outdoor couch isat your service. Â To set the AeroBon do the following: 1. Open the inlet andmove forward straightly letting the air enter the hammock, closing the openingat the end of your movement. 2. Repeat for a few times. 3. Roll the end inorder to trap the air inside and fix it with a clip tightly not to let the airout. 4. Enjoy your couch anywhere you like! Â There is a 30-day warrantyperiod for the product in case you're still in doubt. Â Click on the button onthe top right and your personal comfy cloud will be delivered to you within1-2 days after the purchase.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend