Brain Quest Smart Game
Brain Quest Smart Game
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 10.5 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 1712
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 - 12 years
- The Brain Quest Smart Game makes learning fun, as kids race to answer age-appropriate questions
- The winner is the first to spell SMART by correctly answering a question in each category: Science, Math, Art, Reading and The World
- Players have a chance to answer questions at their own grade level
- For 2 - 4 players ages 6 - 12
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Kids race to answer questions in the Brain Quest Smart Game from UniversityGames. Kids draw a card, then answer a question at their own grade level. Thewinner is the first to spell SMART by answering a question correctly in eachcategory: Science, Math, Arts, Reading and The World. The set includes 1 gameboard, a packet of clear round discs, 1 spinner, 4 cardboard SMART pop-outs, 4packets of cello-wrapped cards. Questions appropriate for grades 1 - 6 areincluded on each card, so children of different ages and abilties can enjoyplaying together. All University Games products make learning fun. Spend timewith us and you can have a great time with your family, get to know theneighbors, entertain your friends, and even learn to read. University Gamesoffers you and your family original ways to have fun. Creative gameplay andquality components are our standard. We know that people want to play rightaway, so our games are easy to learn. Our games keep all players involved,even when it's not their turn. The games combine luck and skill and present anew challenge each time you play. From the Manufacturer The newest edition of Brain Quest invites players to answer questions at theirgrade level. Each card has 6 questions from grades 1-6. The winner is thefirst to collect a chip in Science Math Art Reading and The World. Gameencourages kids of different ages to compete on equal grounds Incredible 19year history and strong brand recognition We constantly seek to keep ourproducts contemporary through new product development and building on thelicenses we carry to keep them new and exciting. University Games philosophyhas always been to offer games that encourage social interaction andimagination through gameplay.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend