Dig A Dino Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.5 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Item model number: 3558
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 - 15 years
- This Dig A Dino set allows junior paleontologists to experience the fun of excavating a dinosaur skeleton from a plaster "rock".
- Once the bones are removed from the rock, they can be assembled into a miniature version of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- This set includes a plaster "rock" with skeleton and a special digging tool to excavate the bones.
- Complete instructions are included, as well as a Kidz Quiz with fun facts about dinosaurs and paleontology.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
- Junior paleontologists will unearth and assemble their very own prehistoric dinosaur skeleton
- Kit inlcludes Kidz Quiz, instructions and "excavator's tools"
- Great for the curious and inquisitive child
- Recommended for 8 years and up
- A great gift for anyone interested in dinosaurs
Teach children about the wonders of paleontology with the Toysmith Dig A DinoTyrannosaurus Rex. This Dig A Dino set allows junior paleontologists toexperience the fun of excavating a dinosaur skeleton from a plaster "rock".Once the bones are removed from the rock, they can be assembled into aminiature version of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. This set includes a plaster "rock"with skeleton and a special digging tool to excavate the bones. Completeinstructions are included, as well as a Kidz Quiz with fun facts aboutdinosaurs and paleontology. Recommended for ages 8 years and up. From the Manufacturer Play at being a top paleontologist by excavating the bones of a dinosaur thatroamed the Earth millions of years ago. Then put the pieces together to makethe stunning skeleton of a terrifying Tyrannosaurus Rex, the largest and thefiercest carnivore of the prehistoric world. Kit includes a plaster block anda specially designed digging tool to help excavate the skeleton. Provideshours of fun for you as a paleontologist! Recommended for 8 years and olderdue to small parts.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend