Fascinations Metal Earth Space Shuttle Atlantis 3D Metal Model Kit
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.2 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: MMS015E
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up
- Gift Envelope Includes - Unassembled Model Easy to Follow Instructions
- From Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- Assembled Size 3.9x2.75x1.95 inches
- No Glue or Solder Needed
- Ages 14+
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun andsatisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheetsand you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the includeddirections to assemble your model. The Space Shuttle Atlantis was the fourthshuttle built and the last one to fly. It was launched on its maiden voyageOctober 3rd 1985 and landed for the last time on July 12th 2011 at CapeKennedy. By the end of its last flight Atlantis had orbited the Earth 4,848times traveling nearly 126 million miles. The model is 3.9x2.75x1.95 incheswhen built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend