LeapFrog Jake and The Never Land Pirates Learning Game
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Item model number: 39121
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 5 years
- Solve puzzles to find clues that lead to pirate treasure
- Match shapes to help Bucky get ship shape
- Pop number bubbles to keep treasure from Captain Hook
- Teaches number recognition, geometric shapes, counting, sorting and classifying; Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (grades pre-K to kindergarten)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
Join Jake and his pirate pals on a magical mathematics adventure in LeapFrog'sDisney Jake and the Never Land Pirates learning game. Explore Never Land tofind hidden treasures and discover secret messages from Peter Pan, but watchout for that silly Captain Hook! Gameplay is geared toward kids ages 3-5, andthe cartridge is compatible with LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablets, LeapsterExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systems. _Pop number bubbles to keep treasure from Captain Hook! _ _Match shapes to help Bucky get ship shape! _ Engage in Arithmetic Adventures! Climb aboard Bucky, the ship, and help a band of young pirates crack clues andsolve puzzles. Apply logic and reasoning as you follow the clues to find theburied treasure. Then use your math skills to keep the gold doubloons awayfrom the dastardly Captain Hook! You'll learn about numbers, letters andshapes as you help Jake and the Never Land Pirates navigate Pirate Island.Count on a swashbuckling adventure that boys and girls alike will love! Be a First Mate at Math! This Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates adventure is designed to give kidsan exciting introduction to foundational math skills. LeapFrog's team oflearning experts combine math curriculum and engaging games for an experiencethat promotes mastery, confidence and success. Young learners will practicedistinguishing letters from numbers, sorting and classifying objects,recognizing the defining properties of shapes, and counting and comparing setsof objects. Exploring Pirate Island is so fun; they'll forget it's educationaland a great fundamental building tool for their future. LeapFrog's Innovative Approach to Learning Because younger preschoolers (age 3+) engage in ways that different than theirolder counterparts, LeapFrog develops content experiences to meet theirlearning needs. Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates features shorter audioinstructions and interactive "clickables" that make for intuitive and engaginggameplay while they build early learning skills. What's In The Box? Box includes an Explorer game cartridge (compatible with LeapFrog LeapPadExplorer Learning Tablets, Leapster ExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systems,sold separately) and a Parent Guide Instruction Book. _Take advantage of hundreds of game cartridges and downloads that keep kids challenged and inspired. LeapFrog's library of educational entertainment content includes videos, music, learning games, Ultra eBooks and creative activities._
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend