LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read, Volume 1 (works with Tag)
Size: Inquiries - by email
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 6.8 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Department: Supply
- Manufacturer: LeapFrog
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 22330
- Learn phonics fundamentals with 6 books that explore the short vowels a-e-i-o-u.
- Hear words sounded out, spoken and spelled to improve word-blending skills and reinforce spelling skills.
- Teaches short vowels, sight words and simple words.
- Ages 4-6 years.
- Works with Tag and the LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
Size: Inquiries - by email Use your Tagtrade; Reader to make phonics skills spring to life! The Tag Learnto Read Series combines fun stories with rich audio to help children identifyletter sounds and hear how they come together to form words. Each six-book setintroduces a different series of skills, helping children build confidencewith the fundamentals of reading. This set introduces short vowels.Introduces: - Short vowels - Phonics skills - Word recognition - Readingbasics From the Manufacturer "Meet a cat that raps, the fix-it kid and a frog with the best job--all instories that introduce short vowel sounds. Age 4-6 years Features Learnphonics fundamentals with this six-book set that explores short vowels. Hearwords sounded out, and reinforce the connection between letters and the shortvowel sounds they make. Boost letter recognition and spelling skills throughreading. The short vowels a-e-i-o-u are everywhere! Included Books Casey CatHas a Hat The Best Job! On the Go! The Fix-it Kid Leap Scrubs Up Leap Hops,Pops & Mops About the Series The Early Reading Series is designed to buildcore phonics skills and support children as they proceed at their own pacetoward independent reading. Learning Difference LeapReader books tap intochildren's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connectingLeapReader to a computer you can see your child's progress, expand thelearning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights. Works WithTag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately) "
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend