Logic Roots Math Game FROGGY FRACTIONS with Equivalent Fractions Summer Gift for Kids Grade 3 and Above
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 9 years and up
- Master 3 core fractions skills - reducing fractions to simplest form, equivalent fractions and comparison with this STEM Toy
- 12 times more practice compared to traditional class in the same amount of time and better retention
- A good strategy and memory building math game for kids with a two amazing game plays
- 40 thick and glossy fractions cards divided into pictorial and number represented fractions
- Perfect for grade 3 and above. Recommended by parents for kids of 8-13 years age. Used by top primary schools to teach common core math and homeschooling parents for kids' math education and learning.
Once upon a time Get cracking with croaking frogs in FROGGY FRACTIONS card game. A lot is atstake in the frog world. The winner gets to choose the coziest corner of thepond. Join hands with these smart frogs in this fractions-strategy game. Be awarethat other frogs will not make it easy for you. So get croaking! Math Skills Reducing fraction to simplest form Identification of fractions Fraction operations Equivalent fractions Other skills Strategic thinking Spatial recall Group dynamics Cognitive and Developmental skills Practice jump 12 times over class. Kids will practice more equivalent fractions in 1 gameplay then in the entire text book in 1 year. At Logic Roots, we are passionate about Math and work with the vision ofReinventing how kids practice Math through gamification of its concepts. OurBoard Games, Card Games and Apps are widely used by top schools andhomeschooling parents to help their boys and girls fall in love with Math.These games are best used for Learning, Education and gifting purposes forchildren. Target group Grade 3 and above || 8 years and above How to play Up to 6 players can enjoy FROGGY FRACTIONS at the same time. Shuffle and give4 cards to each player. Keep 1 card face up and start playing. Your objectiveis to make the equivalent-4 set of cards before anyone else does. The game hasbeen designed to give you more fun and more fractions practice in 1 game thanin the entire math text book in 1 full year! Contents of the box 40 thick and glossy cards 1 instruction book 4 Write and Wipe logic slates 4 Sketch Pens 1 Game themed wall poster
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend