Minicraft Kc-135E Usaf Ang Airplane Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
Minicraft KC-135E USAF ANG Airplane Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.8 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Item model number: 14627
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up
- All new tooling
- Two marking options : Kansas ANG; New Jersey ANG "Tiger Meet"
- Fine, recessed panel lines and engraved detail
- Detailed landing gear bay
- Skill level 2 kit
Few aircraft in history can compete with the KC-135 forthe title of the longest lived aircraft in front line service. The KC-135evolved from the first jet transport designed in the early 1950?s andcontinues to serve as one of the primary transport and mid-air refuelingaircraft for the United States Air Force. First placed in service in 1957, up-dated versions of the KC-135 are flying after over 54 years with many moreyears still to come. The KC-135E served Air National Guard units from 1982until the last aircraft was retired in September 2009. The Minicraft KC-135 ismade from tooling to represent the KC-135E with re-fueling boom, boomoperators position, pose-able boarding hatch and boarding ladder and authentic1/144 scale KC-135 fuselage. Decals represent the KC-135E in Arizona AirNational Guard markings with added marking options to be determined. From theManufacturer In the early 1950's the US Air Force needed a new high-speed jettransport that was capable of providing mid-air refueling for the new highspeed jet bombers coming into service. The C/KC-135 design was chosen and hasnow served in the United States Air Force for almost 60 years making it amongthe longest serving "front-line" aircraft in history. The new Minicraft KC-135represents the KC-135 as it has served the United States Air Force for almost60 years.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend