My Feelings Game, Educational board game to explore emotions through fun play! Endorsed by world renowned clinicians and educators.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.6 x 3.3 inches
- Item Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 4 years and up
- 280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about emotions!
- 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways!
- 24 movement cards to keep kids engage!
- Illustrated Booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings!
- My FeelingsTM features seven basic feelings that players will first identify, then explore by moving along the gameboard, drawing cards, answering questions, and taking silly breaks. As they play, children will discover how to recognize feelings in themselves and in others, and to cope with them in socially appropriate ways. And they'll have way too much fun to realize that they're developing valuable life skills!
Discover what your child is really feeling and thinking! Be the first playerto reach the end of the gamepath by recognizing, exploring and acting outemotions! Learning Through Play is the Very Best Way! This groundbreaking,therapist-endorsed game encourages you and your child to explore emotions infun, active (and sometimes very silly) ways! Youâ€™ll gain insight while yourchild learns to recognize and manage his or her feelings in ways that arepositive, calming, and socially appropriate. Connect. Engage. Explore. Enjoy!â€œEveryone wins when you play this game! Parents connect with their kids; kidshave a blast expressing their feelings; and the whole family can enjoy qualitytime in a fun, relaxing way!â€ Endorsed by world-renowned psychologists,occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and educators! â€œThe teamat Sensational Learners has developed a one-of-a-kind game that not onlyidentifies emotions, but also provides a way to talk about and work on copingand compensation skills for the feelings a child experiences. Play it . . .and you will laugh, learn and grow together.â€ Dr. Lucy Jane Miller PhD, OTR,Founder and Clinical Director, STAR Center Founder and Research Director, SPDFoundation
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend