Nsi/Smithsonian 49081 Jet Works
NSI/Smithsonian 49081 Jet Works
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 49081
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 years and up
- Build a Working Model of a Jet Engine
- control the thrust and turbine speed
- Includes a color poster with instructions and fun facts
Build a Working Model of a Jet Engine Learn the science behind why a jetengine works by assembling this replica plastic model. Once built you willcontrol the thrust and turbine speed. Battery operated moving parts and lightshelp bring the simulation to life. Includes a color poster with instructionsand fun facts. Requires 2 AA batteries, scissors and screw driver (all notincluded).For ages 8+ (with adult supervision).
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend