Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary 2 Box
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2.7 x 11.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: APR132199
- Manufacturer recommended age: 13 years and up
- The monstrous hordes of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2 come alive on your tabletop with this box-busting collection of more than 300 creature pawns for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or any tabletop fantasy RPG!
The hulking hordes of the _Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2 _come alive on your tabletop with this box-busting collection of more than 300 creature pawns for use with the _Pathfinder Roleplaying Game_ or any tabletop fantasy RPG! Printed on sturdy cardstock, each pawn contains a beautiful, full-color image of a nasty monster from the popular _Pathinder RPG_ monster reference. Each cardstock pawn slots into a size-appropriate plastic base, making them easy to mix with traditional metal or plastic miniatures. With multiple pawns for commonly encountered creatures and more than 250 distinct creature images, the _Bestiary 2 Box_ is the best way to ensure you've got the right creatures to push your _Pathfinder _campaign to the next level! "Price Includes VAT"
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend