Plan Toys Plan Toy Balancing Cactus
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 9.3 x 8.6 inches
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Item model number: 0410101
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 12 years
- A Fast Paced Exciting Game For 14 Players Ages 38
- Choose Which Pieces To Add To The Cactus Without Making It Fall
- Develops Basic Math Foundations Through Fun Play
- Encourages Cooperative Play
- Winner Of Good Toy Award Thailand Spiel Gut Award Germany German Design Prize And Good Toy Award Japan
Plan Toys Balancing Cactus Plan Toys Balancing Cactus is fill of wacky fun.Build the cactus piece-by-piece. But, don't topple the tree or you'll lose.Why You'll Love It: IThis prickly cactus keeps kids playing. Age:3 years andupFeatures Joining cactus pieces stimulates coordination between childrenColorful pieces ABOUT PLANTOYS Founded in southern Thailand in 1981, PlanToyswas the first company in the world to manufacture wooden toys from rubberwood.We are always looking for new ways to improve and preserve our environment.PlanToys takes a step to go beyond Green by taking the concept of"Sustainability" into practice with the belief that everyone can contribute toa better world by playing sustainably. PlanToys uses a variety of materials,including; organic rubberwood, e-zero glue, water-based dyes, recycled andrecyclable materials, soy and water-based ink and our proprietary PlanWood.PlanWood is a high density fiber composite wood made from reclaimed woodparticles left from the manufacturing process of toys in the factory. Thismaterial allows toys to be made safe, stronger and more durable. PlanToys isagain the first wooden toys company in the world's been using this method tomake toys since 2010. Recommended Ages:3 - 12 From the Manufacturer Plan Toy Balancing Cactus Game is a fun exciting game for 1-4 players. Eachplayer takes turns adding pieces to the cactus, trying not to let it fallover. The players must estimate weight, size and placement to keep the cactusbalanced. Sorting and decision making skills come into play. Balancing cactusis a fun way for a child to develop early math and analytical thinking skills.It is great for ages 3-8, winner of four awards.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend