RPM 80185 Rear A-Arms Blue E- Monster Jam, Rustler, Stampede
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.4 x 4.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: RPM80185
- Manufacturer recommended age: 15 years and up
- For use on the E-Rustler, Stampede, and Monster Jam
- Tech Note: These A-arms will not work on the nitro versions of the Rustler and Stampede
- Serious strength and rigidity while the chemical make up of our proprietary blend of nylons provides unmatched durability
- Backed by RPM's world-renowned breakage warranty
- RPM is a proud American manufacturer designing and manufacturing 100% of our molded products right here in the United States
Overview RPM rear A-arms for the Traxxas Slash are designed specifically for the Slash- they are not multi-platform A-arms like the stock versions. Our first design challenge was to beef up our version of the Slash rear A-armsto handle some serious abuse. The material around the inner and outer hingepins has been increased by a whopping 64%! We then eliminated all of theunnecessary holes and shock mounts that would be needed on other vehicles butnot on the Slash, which significantly reduced the weight of our A-arms whileimproving crash durability. Even after all of the increased muscle has beenfactored in, our A-arms still come in at over 10% lighter than the originalarms! Our final design task was to improve the fit and finish and what we cameup with will eliminate most of the slop in the rear suspension system! TheSlash owner can tighten things up to near perfect out back simply by adding ina set of our 80382 Rear Bearing Carriers currently available. RPM Slash rearA-arms use stock suspension geometry and include stock rear toe angles. RPM Slash rear A-arms are not only stronger and more durable than stock, theyare also more rigid and less flexible too, making them the perfect addition tothose race-level Slashes on the track. Additionally, the new geometry designleaves no place for dirt and rocks to get caught in the lower A-arm andreduces the chances of rocks and debris getting stuck between the axle and thearm. RPM Slash rear A-arms are sold in pairs. They are molded in our nearlyindestructible blend of nylons and are sold in either black our blue. TheseA-arms are backed by our limited lifetime warranty against breakage as wellfor confidence-inspiring durability and performance. From the Manufacturer RPM rear A-arms for the electric versions of the Traxxas Rustler, Monster Jam,and Stampede are stronger and more durable than stock versions, but we've alsomanaged to eliminate over 7 grams of weight per arm. That's 14 grams ofunsprung weight eliminated with a single pair of rear A-arms. Coupled with aset of RPM front A-arms, the total weight loss exceeds 24 grams or almost afull ounce. We accomplished this without creating any weak points nor are ourA-arms any more flexible than the stock versions. Additionally, we'veadjustedthe shock mount locations slightly to allow more noticeable tuning adjustmentswhen using the inner or outer shock mount holes (while the center hole remainsin its stock location). While we were at it, we eliminated over 0.030" or1/32" of slop from the inner arm mount and more than 0.010" or slightly lessthan 1/64" of slop at the outer hinge pin for an ultra-smooth, slop-freesuspension system.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend