Ticket to Ride Map Collection Volume 5 : United Kingdom Board Game
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.6 x 1.4 inches
- Item Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Item model number: 720123
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 - 15 years
- Expansion: requires Ticket to Ride
- Double-sided game board
- New Train cards & Tech Cards (United Kingdom)
- New Stock Share Cards (Pennsylvania)
Ticket to Ride:Â United KingdomÂ will include a double-sided game board.Â Oneside will show a map of the United Kingdom, including Great Britain andIreland, set in the 19th Century, at the dawn of the railroad revolution.Â Toplay on this map, a completely new set of train cards are also included.Â Aunique feature of this scenario is the introduction of Technology cards thatallow players to improve the quality and sophistication of their trains duringthe game, allowing faster runs and longer routes.Â Players must use Locomotivecards to purchase the Technology cards, forcing them to decide betweentechnological development or expanding their route network on the map.Â Thisscenario supports 2 to 4 players. The other side of the game board shows a mapof Pennsylvania.Â Playing this scenario uses a deck of Stock Shares,representing actual historical railroads that operated in the region shown onthe map.Â When a player completes a route on the map, they have theopportunity to "invest" in a company through the use of the Stock Shares, withcontrol of each company awarding bonus points at the end of the game.Â Thisscenario supports 2 to 5 players.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend