"The Angle" Guaranteed to Help Reduce Back Pain Immediately! US Patented, Over 1 Million Happy Backs - Back Pain Relief, Therapy Wedge, 4 sizes to fit everyone (Large) Covered with Extra Plush Memory Foam, 100% Made in USA - For a Limited Time - Introductory Pricing.
Brand: Back Support Systems
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 20 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- UPC: 833825002054
- Cotton or Bamboo& Cotton blend
- Made in USA
- The Angle is a state-of-the-art, US-patented product designed for those suffering from lower-back pain. Drawing from current medical knowledge and utilizing modern technology, The Angle diminishes pain while it supports the structural integrity of the spine, lessening pressure on muscles and discs, allowing passive traction using the calf as counter weight.
- The Angle has already helped millions of people suffering from a host of lower-back problems, including fatigue, herniated or bulging discs, muscle spasms, stiffness, strain, tension and everyday stress.
- This unique lumbar traction device must be experienced personally to truly appreciate the therapeutic value. To experience The Angle, contact us.
- The Angle offers the following benefits: Positions your legs at the correct angle to lessen lower-back pain; Supports the spine to diminish pressure on muscles and discs; Reduces the discomfort of lower-back pain due to: herniated or bulging discs, Arthritis, Edema, Phlebitis, pregnancy, respiratory problems, and Sciatica; Eases aching muscles and improves circulation; Provides ultimate comfort while reclining or sleeping
- Dimensions 27L x 20W x 10"H Made of environmentally safe, medical-quality, polyurethane foam with a washable, hypoallergenic cotton blend cover.
Size: Large large fits people from 5'5" up to 6'4" Made of environmentally safe, medical-quality, polyurethane foam with a washable, hypoallergenic cotton blend cover.The majority of us have hip flexion contractures, i.e., an ilio-psoas musclewhich has become shortened due to the amount of time we sit. The gymnasts wesee who have maintained the flexibility to touch their gluteus maximus withthe back of their head do not, needless to say, have hip flexion contractures.The manner in which one verifies a hip flexion contracture is by using theThomas position as taught by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.Because the ilio-psoas muscle is tight it becomes like a stretched rubber bandwhen we lay supine and because the weight of the leg is greater than that ofthe abdomen, the Lumbar spine is pulled into excessive lordosis and the resultis discomfort. Notice that the first thing people do when they roll to theirside is bend their hips and knees. This is the same position as when they areusing "The Angle". Placing "The Angle" under the knees flexes the hip whichbrings the insertion end of the ilio-psoas muscle (one end of the rubber band)closer to its origin in the lumbo-sacral region of the spine. This results inless tension on the muscle and the lumbar spine can return to it's neutralcomfortable position.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend