Bulova Men’s 98B104 Marine Star Calendar Stainless Steel Dress Watch
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rose gold-tone watch featuring black guilloche dial with three chronograph subdials and rose gold-tone hands/Roman numeral indices
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with deployment clasp and push-button closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
The Bulova Men’s Marine Star Calendar Watch features handsome angles and edgesfor a sharp look. A water-resistant black rubber band is enhanced by anglededges and joins to a gold-tone stainless steel case with a similar angleddesign. An octagonal black frame is topped by a gold-tone stainless steelbezel that features black screw-down accents and fashionable side cuts. Ablack dial displays stick and Arabic numeral minute markers, silver-tonedRoman numeral and shape hour indicators, as well as a Bulova logo at the 12o’clock position. Three subdials, a date window at the four o’clock position,and luminous skeleton hands complete the appeal of this fine timepiece. TheBulova Men’s Marine Star Calendar Watch is water resistant to 330 feet. In1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New YorkCity, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as ajeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, whichbegan around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved toinclude what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technologicalinnovations: the wristwatch. Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatchesin 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and televisionads were declaring, “America runs on Bulova time.” In the 1950s, continuingits legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronicwatch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years.The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers anda Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data.Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have alsoserved as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams. Today, Bulova maintainsits tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diversecollection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.