Bulova Women’s 96L170 Crystal Bracelet Watch
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 96L170
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Mineral domed
- Black dial
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Part of the Crystal collection. Stainless steel case and bracelet embellishedwith crystals. Jewelry clasp closure. Three-hand analog display with quartzmovement. Dial features silver-tone hands and crystal hour markers. Crystal-encrusted bezel. Crystallized by Swarovski®. Water resistant 3 ATM/30 meters.Imported. In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop inNew York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova wastrained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmakingcareer, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, andsoon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionabletechnological innovations: the wristwatch. Bulova introduced its first line ofwristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio andtelevision ads were declaring, “America runs on Bulova time.” In the 1950s,continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the firstelectronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASAcomputers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to controltransmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard AirForce One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design,offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for everyoccasion. See all
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.