Insultab 3015000C1A5 HS-105 1-1/2″, 25′ Clear Polyvinylchloride Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
This Insultab 3015000C1A5 HS-105 clear heat shrink tubing has a 1-1/2″ insidediameter (ID), is 25′ long, and is suitable for bundling wires, repairinginsulation, insulating wires and wired connections for protection fromabrasion or contact, and providing strain relief. It is made of PVC (polyvinylchloride) for strength and resistance to chemicals, oils, moisture, saltwater, fungus, and ultraviolet (UV) light. It has a 2:1 shrink ratio and avolume resistivity of 21.5 x 10 to the 12th power ohm-cm. It is Restriction ofHazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant, meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL)Subject 224 VW-1 standard for flammability, Canadian Standards Association(CSA) OFT standard for 600 volts, and ASTM International D3150 and Society ofAutomotive Engineers (SAE) AMS-DTL-23053/2 Class 2 standards for electricalinsulation. This heat shrink tubing is suitable for a wide range ofindustrial, commercial, automotive, and military electrical applications. Note : The inner diameter of the tubing is 1.5″, but when measured flat, will be a minimum of 2.355″. Specifications Color Clear Shrink ratio 2:1 Expanded ID 1.5″ (38.1mm) Maximum recovered ID 0.75″ (19.05mm) Nominal recovered wall thickness 0.043″ (1.09mm) Minimum recommended shrink temperature 100 degrees C (212 degrees F) Operating temperature range -20 to +105 degrees C Longitudinal shrinkage Approximately 15% Specific gravity 1.32 Tensile strength 3,000 pounds per square inch (psi) Elongation limit 300% Brittleness temperature -28 degrees C Dialectic strength 1,083 volts per meter (vpm) Standards met RoHS compliant UL Subject 224 VW-1 CSA OFT rated for 600V ASTM International standard D3150 SAE standard AMS-DTL-23053/2 Class 2 Insultab manufactures general purpose tubing and heat-shrinkable tubing. Thecompany, founded in 1953 and located in Woburn, MA, meets InternationalOrganization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001:2008.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.