Jacob Jensen Wireless Doorbell
- Part Number: 46177
- Item Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 7 inches
- Item model number: 46177
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Date First Available: July 16, 2008
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN that is sleek, modern, and elegant.
- LOUD VOLUME is adjustable and can be heard from multiple floors. Five tunes to choose from that are rich, pleasant, and powerful.
- EASY SET UP. Installs within minutes. Long wireless range up to 450 ft.
- One door bell push button and one chime receiver included. Additional bell pushes & chimes can be purchased and added for larger homes.
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty. Batteries are included and last up to two years.
This modern looking ultra high-end wireless doorbell by Jacob Jensen offers asleek, award-winning design and features five different specially composed,high quality polyphonic tunes including a special tune designed for the hard-of-hearing. Select from several sounds including a classic town hall bell,knocking at an old wooden door, Contemporary lounge-inspired tune, Asian-inspired tune, or a low-frequency tune designed for the hearing impaired. Ifyou purchase multiple bell pushes, tunes can be assigned to individual bellpushes to identify which doorbell is ringing. . Features: – Super easy setup.All you have to do is install the included batteries in your chime, remove theplastic tab in your push button and it is ready to go. – One bell push and onedoor chime receiver unit is included but an unlimited number of bell pushesand door chime receivers can be purchased separately on Amazon and added toyour configuration. – Long range up to 450 ft. – Weather proof push button canwithstand the elements. – The chime unit can be free standing or wall mountedwith the included hardware. – The doorbell push can be mounted with includedscrews or double-sided tape. – Batteries are included and last up to twoyears. Alternatively a plug-in adaptor can be connected to power the chime. -A small illuminating light on both units indicates a ring as well as a lowbattery level. – Volume is adjustable- low, high, or off. – A speciallydesigned coding system ensures there is no interference to or from any nearbywireless products. – Two-year manufacturers warranty. – Chime measures 7″ x4.5″ x 1.5″ and push button measures 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 1″