Kids Slime and Putty Toy Sampler Bundle – Tactile and Sensory Toys for Children
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- SET OF 6 SLIMES – This slime and putty sample lets you try out 6 different oozy, stretchable and mold-able slimes. Each putty offers something different for your kids who like messy sensory play.
- Mood Mudd – This slime is quite interesting because the color changes slowly as you play with it. Depending on the jar or batch, the slime can turn bright pink or more of an opaque lavender color with the heat of your hands. The slime itself is made in the USA and has a pleasant almost sweet smell. It does not leave a residue on your hands and is very stretchy.
- Tri Color Slime – This metallic slime is packaged in a cool plastic pod container. The slime is a multi-colored metallic color that shimmers. The slime consistency is like jelly and is wet and jiggly. The slime does not stick together well, so if you pull it apart it is hard to put it back together into one ball like other slime. This has true slime consistency, it is wobbly and fluid and tons of fun.
- Boing Putty – This putty is very unique because it is so soft and lightweight. It is almost like an airy foam material and it really bouncy! It is really fun to bounce, mold and squish, and it is not sticky, slimy or messy like other putties and slimes (and leaves no residue!) This putty simply breaks into two pieces if you pull it apart rather than stretch. This putty is a perfect compound to mold different objects like play-doh. The pieces really stick together.
- Noise Putty – This putty is so much fun. When you try to stuff it in the jar it makes funny farting noises which encourages little fingers to do it again and again! Seriously, it is addicting and therapeutic, you can’t stop stuffing it back! Using putty and slime is a great way to build fine motor muscles through play!
Tri-Color Shimmer Slime -metallic slime The slime is a multi-colored metalliccolor that shimmers. The slime consistency is like jelly and is wet andjiggly. This has true slime consistency, it is wobbly and fluid and tons offun. Size: Mood Mudd – It does not leave a residue on your hands and is verystretchy. Please note that the level of color change will depend on yourlocation and temperatures. If you live in a very warm climate the slime willalready be at its warm color, so your hands will not give it much more heat.You would need to place it in the fridge then play with it to see some change.If you live in a cooler climate there will be more room to change thetemperature with the warmth of your hands. 4oz container. Boing Putty – Thisputty is a perfect compound to mold different objects like play-doh. Thepieces really stick together. Unlike play-doh, if you are sculpting somethinglike a snowman, you would really just need to barely touch two balls togetherand they would hold without them falling off. I made the pictured cat and thetiny whiskers stuck perfectly! Size: Container Measurements: Height: 2 1/4inches Diameter: 2 3/4 inches Container Weight including Putty: 1.2 ounces.For ages 5 and up. Noise Putty – Using putty and slime is a great way to buildfine motor muscles through play! Again this is not messy and it also makes thefun noise. It pulls apart slowly with quite a bit of resistance before itbreaks so it is a tougher putty for more muscle workout. Playfoam – is a funnon toxic tactile modeling compound that sticks to itself and not to surfacesor fabrics. It is fun to squish and create with and does not require a messycleanup on your hands or surfaces. It is perfect for travel and the best partis it never dries out! Silly Putty – Just as we remember it. It bounces, itpicks up and copies comics, it stretches!