Leather Re-coloring Balm – 8.5 Fl. Oz. (250ml) (Bordeaux)
Brand: Furniture Clinic
- Brand: Furniture Clinic
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.3 x 3.1 inches
- Item model number: 6240501
- Manufacturer Part Number: 6240501
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Date First Available: October 10, 2013
- Quickly & easily restores the color to all absorbent leathers
- Ideal for restoring the color to faded and worn leather
- 21 colors formulated for use on leather from a dark to light shade
- Great for re-coloring areas that have been exposed to sun light or direct heat
- Suitable for use on furniture, car interiors, clothes, shoes, handbags and any other item made from absorbent leather.
Color:Bordeaux The Leather Re-Coloring Balm renovates the color and aspect ofall leather items both old and new. There are 21 colors formulated for use onleather from a dark to light shade. It works great at re-coloring areas thathave been exposed to sun light or direct heat, and is ideal for coloring catscratches and re-coloring dried out and faded areas. The re-coloring balm 100%absorbs into your leather so will not rub off onto any clothes. Note: Thisproduct is designed to work on absorbent leathers only. To test your leatherfor absorbency, simply drop a small amount of water onto an undamaged area ofyour leather and wait 5-10 seconds. If the water sinks into the leather andleaves a darker patch, you have absorbent leather. If the water stays on thesurface, your leather is not absorbent and you will need to use LeatherColorant to restore its color. Only one application is necessary. With use,the leather will fade again but this can be reduced by using the LeatherProtection Cream. The Balm is generally re-applied once every three years.Instructions for use Step 1: Clean the leather first before applying the Balm,for best results use Furniture Clinic Leather Ultra Clean – This is becauseLeather Ultra Clean deep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opensup the pores of the leather so the Re-Coloring Balm will take to the leatherin a better fashion. Step 2: Rub the Balm into the leather, with a clean clothor sponge, in a circular motion to ensure penetration. This is enough tocompletely restore the color. Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface ofthe leather. Make sure there is no excess Balm left on the leather. Step 3:Protect your leather to prevent staining and extend its functional life,Furniture Clinic Leather Protection Cream is advised for this.