Lortone 33B Rotary Rock Tumbler
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Detector Supply Company
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 1V_004-091
- Dimensions 6.25L x 16W inches
- Double-barrel rock tumbler
- 2 molded-rubber barrels
- 6 lb. Total capacity
- Polishes stones, jewels, glass and beads
The lortone 33B rotary rock tumbler is a versatile & handy unit. The double-barrel design lets you use abrasives in one while you Polish in the other. Youcan also use it in single-barrel mode. It’s easy to use, even for a beginner,but produces beautiful results like a professional Machine. Each molded-rubberbarrel has a 3-Pound capacity for a total of 6 LB, perfect for polishingrocks, jewelry, glass or beads. The steel body is strong & stable, & thelortone quality is backed by a one-year warranty. About lortone for over 50years, serious lapidaries have considered lortone the standard for performance& durability. Located in Mukilteo, Washington, North of Seattle, lortone has along history of producing high value, economical lapidary & jewelry equipmentbuilt to last for many years. Their tradition of using superior materials &workmanship continues, using Proven designs, premium steel & qualityconstruction. Whether you’re active in cutting slabs or bookends, polishingcabs, deburring metals, tumbling jewelry or beach agate, consider adding alortone product to your arsenal. Dimensions 6.25L x 16w”. double-barrel rocktumbler. 2 molded-rubber barrels. 6 LB. Total capacity. Polishes stones,jewels, glass & beads. All-steel body. Strong 115V Motor. 1-Year limitedwarranty.