ParaGuard, 500 mL / 16.9 fl. oz.
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 603
- Fish and filter safe parasite control
- The only fish and filter safe aldehyde based parasite control product available (for parasites on fish)
- Employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers
- Effectively and efficiently eradicates many ectoparasites (ich, etc) and external fungal, bacterial, and viral lesions (fin rot)
- 250 milliliters treats 500 US gallons
ParaGuard is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight)parasite control product available. Unlike highly toxic and difficult to useformalin based medications, ParaGuard contains no formaldehyde or methanol andwill not alter pH. ParaGuard employs a proprietary, synergistic blend ofaldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers that effectively andefficiently eradicates many ectoparasites on fish (e.g. ich, etc.) andexternal fungal/bacterial/viral lesions (e.g., fin rot). It is particularlyuseful in hospital and receiving tanks for new fish and whenever new fish areintroduced to a community tank. For use in freshwater or marine. ParaGuard isrecommended for the treatment of certain diseases in marine and freshwaterfish only. It IS NOT recommended for treating any style aquarium containinginvertebrates, corals, crustaceans, or elasmobranchs (sharks and rays).