Pedco Ultrapod Grip Lightweight Tripod
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 7 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: P-UPGRIP
- Lightweight and compact tripod; use with POV sports cameras, spotting scopes, binoculars, compact DSLRs with shorter lenses, and other devices
- Removable hook and loop cinch strap secures tripod to posts, tree limbs, railings, pack frames, or any sturdy object
- Incorporates rubber over-molded grips on the rear legs to help hold tripod securely on larger objects when mounting vertically or horizontally
- Unique ball and socket mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quickly and easily without having to remove the device
- Weight: 3.2oz. (91 g); Dimensions – folded: 7 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches (17.8 cm x 5.1 cm x 5.1 cm); Limited lifetime warranty
The Pedco UltraPod Grip is an excellent platform for POV sports cameras,camcorders, binoculars, spotting scopes, medium-format cameras, compact DSLRcameras with shorter lenses, and other devices with a 1/4 inch-20 femalethread. It is larger than the popular UltraPod I and is the newer version ofour UltraPod II. The UltraPod Grips newer design incorporates rubber over-molded grips on the rear legs to help hold the tripod securely on largerobjects when mounting vertically or horizontally. The tripod can stand onfold-out, no-slip feet or reliably attach to solid objects such as posts, treelimbs, railings, etc. with the removable hook and loop cinch strap. The uniqueball and socket camera mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quicklyand easily without having to remove the device. The Grip is made of 30-percentglass-filled nylon resin with aluminum threaded components ready to provideyears of support for the most demanding photographer. Dimensions (folded): 7 x2 x 2 inches; Weight: 3.2 ounces. Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees; TiltAdjustment: +/- 90 degrees; Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees; Designed inSeattle, Made in China; Limited Lifetime warranty.