- Audio CD (September 8, 2009)
- Limited Edition edition
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Enhanced, Limited Edition, Original recording remastered
- Label: Capitol
Editorial Reviews The classic original Beatles studio albums have been re-mastered by adedicated team of engineers at Abbey Road Studios in London over a four yearperiod utilising state of the art recording technology alongside vintagestudio equipment, carefully maintaining the authenticity and integrity of theoriginal analogue recordings. The result of this painstaking process is thehighest fidelity the Beatles catalogue has seen since its original release. Within each CD’s new packaging, booklets include detailed historical notesalong with informative recording notes. For a limited period, each CD willalso be embedded with a brief documentary film about the album. The newlyproduced mini-documentaries on the making of each album, directed by BobSmeaton, are included as QuickTime files on each album. The documentariescontain archival footage, rare photographs and never-before-heard studio chatfrom The Beatles, offering a unique and very personal insight into the studioatmosphere.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.