Udo’s Choice Infant’s Blend Probiotic 2.64-Ounces
Product Packaging: Packaging May Vary
Size: 2.64 oz
Brand: UDOs Choice
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches ; 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 061998619667
- Item model number: 061998619667
- This easy-to-use powder can be added to a young child’s juice, yogurt, or formula
- A blend of 7 active enzymes optimizes digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- All 7 blends of Udo’s probiotics use only medicinal strains of friendly, probiotic bacteria
- All bacterial strains chosen have been specially developed and tested for their gastric resistance
- Minimum 3 billion viable cells per gram at the time of manufacture
Size: 2.64 oz | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging Udo’s Choice Infant’s Probiotic Is In An Easy-To-Take Powder Form For InfantsAnd Children 0-5 Years Old. This Unique Formula Is Designed To Reflect HealthyInfant Microflora. These Friendly Bacteria Assist In Nitrogen Retention AndHelp Synthesize The Very Important B-Complex Vitamins Necessary For ProperGrowth And Development. One Serving Per Day Helps Maintain Healthy IntestinalFlora And Strengthen The Immune System. Unique Company Features: At Flora, WeHave Been Manufacturing And Supplying Quality Herbal Remedies For DistributionIn The United States Since 1988, But Our Roots Stretch Back To Germany In TheEarly 1900’s, Where Dr. Otto Greither, Grandfather Of The Current Owner ThomasGreither, Dedicated His Life To The Discovery, Production And Distribution OfNatural Health Care Products. We Have Preserved His Original Dedication ToPerfect European Herbal Remedies That Ensure Maximum Purity, Quality AndPotency. Product Specifications: 2.64 Oz.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.