1/2 in. Aluminum Chicago Screws/Screw Posts (Qty 100 sets)
- Brand Name: Lamination Depot
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 2 inches
- Color: Silver
- Manufacturer Part Number: SPS0102
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: May 27, 2010
- Heavy-duty Aluminum
- Diameter Size: 3/16"
- Recommended hole size: 1/4-5/16"
- Intended for document and/or swatch book binding purposes
Screw posts, also known as Chicago screws or book binding posts, are extremelyversatile binders that allow loose documents of practically any shape or sizeto be securely bound together. These low-cost, reusable Chicago screws enableyou to easily change out bound documents, making them a great choice for pricebooks, menus, swatch books, architectural and engineering drawings, and muchmore. Our high quality, aluminum screw posts provide an easy-to-usealternative to other binding methods at an exceptionally low price point.Their two-piece construction allows for no-fuss updates, which is why they'rean ideal choice for applications that require frequent updates. They are alsoeasy to expand, with a number of screw post extensions readily available.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend