1/4" Orange Color-Coding Dot Stickers | Permanent Adhesive, 0.25 in. - 1,000 Labels per Dispenser Box
- Brand Name: Chromalabel.com
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.1 x 4.5 inches
- Item model number: ACAL02266
- Color: Orange
- Material Type: Semi-Gloss, Paper Label Stock - Backed with Permanent Adhesive
- Size: 1/4" Diameter
- Manufacturer Part Number: ACAL02266
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Date First Available: August 25, 2014
- 1,000 dot labels per box | Dots are 1/4 inch diameter
- Dots have permanent adhesive & are made of semi-gloss, paper label stock
- Dots come in a handy container box that easily dispenses labels as you need them
- Choose from 38 solid colors | Easy to write on wtih a marker
- Ideal for artwork, labeling or color coding
Color: Orange Expand your color coding options with ChromaLabel's 38 colors of dot stickers.Each quarter-inch diameter label has permanent adhesive and is easy to writeon with a felt tip marker or pen without the ink "bleeding" through the label.These self adhesive stickers stay together and organized in an easy-to-usedispenser box (1,000 dots per box), so you can grab one from the liner whenyou need it. Each dot has a semi-glossy finish and is suitable for virtuallylimitless applications: inventory, crafts, mailings, maps, CDs, calendars,education and more!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend