10 Pack 45 MM Pinking Rotary Wave Blades NEW Refills with Snap Closure Decorative Edge SKS-7
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 0 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: PIB4510
- Will not chew fabric like pinking shears
- Inexpensive, decorative wave blade
- Less frayed edges with one wash after pinking
- Cuts better than any pinking shear
- Universal Blade made to cut paper or fabric
Quality: High quality blades. Very sharp and straight from the manufacturing plant. Why pay the high price of a name brand product. If blades don't meet your expectation, return the blades for a refund within 30 days. How to use: To use the rotary cutter, ensure you have a sharp blade in your handle tool. Apply even pressure as you roll across the fabric or paper What is it used for: The tool is used by quilters and fiber artists to cut multiple layers of fabric or paper at ounce. However, paper can dull the blade so we recommend you use one blade for paper and a separate blade for fabrics Application: All fabric types, paper, vinyl, thin rubber Blade Material: SKS-7 steel is resistance and superior high temperature resistance that it is widely used for cutter, hack saw, metal band saw and rotary cutter blades. This makes the blade a high quality blade What handle tool can use these bladed?: Olfa, Fiskar, True cut, and all universal rotary cutter handles. See images for two examples of a universal rotary cutter handle What is the size and thickness of the blade? 45mm and .3mm thick How to dispose of blades: Recycle your blades at a metal recycling center or have them re-sharpened. Save our planet and reduce landfilled waste and do not throw away blades in the trash. Recycle plastic case or use plastic case
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend