12 Volt Reversing Continuous Duty Solenoid Relay Winch Motor Windlass
12 Volt Reversing Continuous Duty Solenoid Relay Winch Motor, Windlass
- Brand: Crank-n-Charge
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.6 x 3.2 inches
- Item model number: SSPL-111
- Manufacturer Part Number: SSPL-111
- Folding: No
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Date First Available: April 5, 2011
- One Year Hassle Free Warranty!
- Used to reverse polarity on Permanent Magnet winch motors with 2 terminal posts
- 12 Volts, 6 Terminals, Continuous Duty
- Ships within one business day!
12 VOLT, REVERSING POLARITY, CONTINUOUS DUTY SOLENOID WINCH MOTOR REVERSING SOLENOID SWITCH RELAY CONTACTOR APPLICATIONS: Late Model Ramsey & Warn Winch Motors, Windlasses, Hydraulic Pump Motors &Other Reversible Motors/Industrial Equipment Which typically employ multiplesolenoids ITEM SPECIFICS: 12 Volts 6 Terminals Continuous Duty DPDT Motor Reversing Solenoid, (4) 5/16"-24 Threaded Studs for Battery &Motor, (2) 6.4mm Blade Terminals for Solenoid Operation, (2) 7.1mm x 10.4mm Mounting Slots, 150 Surge Amps, 75 Amps Carry for 5 Minutes This solenoid switch is used to reverse polarity on Permanent Magnet winchmotors with 2 terminal posts. This solenoid only works with Permenant Magnet motors. Will not work with older style motors with copper wound fields.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend