150 Cards For Horrible People, An Unofficial Expansion To The World's Most Inhumane Party Game, Cats Abiding Horribly Episode I - The Dirty Goblin
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.6 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Origin: China
- Manufacturer recommended age: 17 years and up
- 150 brand NEW cards (110 white, 40 black)
- This is the 2nd edition without any of the grammar or spelling mistakes of the 1st.
- Intended to play with the world's most horrible party game
- THE expansion humanity has been waiting for, but don't hold it against us if you have no more friends left after playing
Are Your Horrible Game Nights Getting Boring? Have you played the game and expansions so many times that by now you'vememorized all the possible funny combinations? Does the game simply not exciteyou like it used to anymore? Or perhaps you're just looking for something alittle bit different? If any of this sounds familiar to you then Cats Abiding Horribly is exactlywhat you need. Revitalize your games with 150 new, uncensored, unofficial and anti-politically-correct cards. The deck contains 110 white, 40 black + 10 blankbonus cards that mix in seamlessly with the original game and expansions. Printed on high-quality casino cardstock with a linen finish, you areguaranteed to enjoy this expansion for a very long time.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend