180 PCS Heat Shrink Butt Connectors Kit Insulated Waterproof Marine Automotive Grade Terminal Set Electrical Wire Crimp Connector Assortment Red 22-18 AWG Blue 16-14 AWG Yellow 12-10 AWG
- Part Number: BHT180
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 5 x 1.5 inches
- Origin: Albania
- Color: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Material: Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 180
- Measurement System: Metric
- Special Features: Waterproof, Marine Grade, Heat Shrink Ratio 3:1, Color Coded Tubing, Wire Gauge Imprint
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Date First Available: April 1, 2016
- DURABILITY - The barrel is created from one seamless piece of copper that eliminates the problem of the barrel opening. Translucent heat shrink tubing provides high tensile strength as well as resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
- WATERPROOF - Insulation tubing has unique dual-walled design: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size and adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion
- EXCELLENT WIRE CONTACT - copper barrel provides increased current flow, and ensures less voltage drop, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime. Thick barrel ensures strong crimp every time - your wire will never slip out of the connector
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Color-coded tubing with wire gauge imprint makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at wire gauge imprint on polyolefin tubing
- GET YOUR HEAT SHRINK CONNECTORS TODAY - Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific project, our Heat Shrink Butt connectors will ensure strong crimps, increased current flow and waterproof connections every time! Start making durable, secure and waterproof connections today!
SPECIFICATIONS: --Shrinkage ratio 3:1 --Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive in inside --Wire gauge imprint on connectors --Selection of 3 connector sizes ensures the right part for every application --Minimum shrink temperature: 80C --No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature --Full recovery temperature: 130C --Operating temperature: from -55C to 125C --Reusable case included 180 HEAT SHRINK CONNECTOR KIT INCLUDES: Color AWG Wire Range Copper Thickness Quantity Red 22 - 18 0.5-1.0 mm2 0.8mm 90 Blue 16 - 14 1.5-2.5 mm2 0.8mm 60 Yellow 12 - 10 4.0-6.0 mm2 1.0mm 30
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend